Want more information or want to set up training? Email National DEC staff at [email protected].
Training & Technical Assistance
National DEC provides a wide array of training in a variety of formats, online, in-person, self-paced and more. Our training is developed to provide professionals and community members with information to assist them in addressing legal or illegal substance misuse and a wide variety of issues related to drug endangered children. Trainings can be offered for multidisciplinary groups of any size, conferences or events!
- DEC Academy
- DEC Academy 101: Developing Foundational Knowledge Sessions
- DEC Development Academy 201 and 301 coming soon
- DEC Roadmap and Toolkit Academy
- DEC Awareness
- DEC Approach
- Training of Trainers
- Building DEC Awareness
- Intersection between DEC and Human Trafficking
- Mandatory reporting
- In the field safety
- Substance misuse and drug trends
- Evidence collection
- Scenario-based training
- Others as requested
- Online Training Modules Flyer
National DEC staff also develop training based on your community’s needs upon request. Contact us to discuss training, presentation, conference or event presentation, podcast or webinar at [email protected].